Saturday, October 1, 2011

Well hooray, basmati rice went down a lot better than medium-grain. In fact I don't think I had much trouble with it at all. I still only want to have it on occasion though, maybe once a week. I also didn't have any supplements yesterday when I tested it..maybe that has something to do with it?
I'm just getting over the remnants of my cat encounter. This house is very allergenic though, so when I walk in my nostrils get tight and I get a parched throat. All things I'm hoping will heal.
Summer is finally approaching. Last night and this morning it was hot. Today I have some study to do, uni tomorow and work the next day.
Yesterday I had work and came home feeling a bit low, the customers were rough and I was dumping all day. It was one of those 'why am I still working here again?' days.. Only 2 shifts next week though! I have been applying elsewhere..kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment