Friday, September 2, 2011

I feel quite low & stressed today. The weather is damp and rainy.
Firstly I started off the day giving in to high oxalate foods.
Then I decided to have an epsom bath and on getting out of the bath I was using the towel rail for support and it gave way under me and I smacked my face on the floor, splitting my eyebrow. The gash is about 1.5cm and goes vertically right down the middle of my brow. I also bruised my knees.
So my dad got home and went to the chemist for sutures. I'm a bit pissed off there's a chance I'll be a scar face now. I already feel horrible about my looks with the dumping acne and body/facial puffiness and general weight gain. I don't even wan't to look in the mirror.

Mum told me that she had found more mold in her room. It is all on the vertical blinds and window sill. The dampness in the cupboard is bad too. She said she has woken up with brain fog the 2 nights since she's been home. I told her about borax so she took the blinds off and is soaking them in a borax solution.
Now my dad is in one of his weird moods where he keeps snapping from reasonable to psychotic. Of course he hit the bottle as soon as getting home so is most likely drunk already. He's keeping going off on tangents that don't make sense and disrespecting my mum.

I don't want to be here. Everything feels weird and uncomfortable.
My head is foggy. Unsure if that is from the oxalates this morning or being in mum and dads room for a bit when I was talking to mum. I was going to call in sick tomorrow because of my swollen eye but then I thought.. I would rather be there than here.

1 comment:

  1. Natalia, it's been over a week now since you posted this, but I wanted to say I hope your eyebrow heals well. I'm sorry you are having to be at home right now and I hope your situation changes soon. Hang in there. :-)

    ReplyDelete