Thursday, July 21, 2011

Coffee enema's. Butter oil. B6. Biotin. Cod liver oil. Enzymes. That's what's on my mind.
Those are some things I am going to be working on soon.
Come Monday if I feel up to it, I'm ramping up the CLO dose again, to 1tsp in the morning.
Depending on my work schedule, I'll have my first coffee enema sometime next week. My fat digestion is terrible lately. Gone are the days when I could eat 4 tablespoons of fat in a sitting with no problem. Binge eating, intestinal stress, oxalate damage have sent me backwards and these coffee enemas are supposedly good for flushing the gall bladder.

Butter Oil? Vitamin K. 'The X Factor', to compliment the CLO, and because I don't do ghee yet. (Soon I hope!)

B6? Oxalate induced dumps. Getting my B6 levels up and getting rid of some of that stored oxalate. Hoping this will help with the amenorrhea too. Biotin to offset the oxalate damage, since biotin is greatly depleted in dumps.

Enzymes? My digestion SUCKS. I feel like I cannot digest any fibre. It is a PAIN!

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAL! One step at a time...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment