Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sorry, but I'm writing another list. 
Lists centre me. They organise my thoughts and bring a bit of clarity. 
Tomorrow I start uni. Today I ate way too many oxalates and got vulvar pain and frequent urination straight away. Oh and a hoarse throat. 

Tomorrow feels like a(noter) fresh start. I want to make steady progress. I really do.

I have made some progress. After dumping I make progress in foods I can tolerate. 

The plan
  • Stick with Low Oxalate EVERY DAY (no more than 35mg)
  • DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IF I EAT SOME HIGHER CARB VEG! (ie. don't give myself permission to binge. Have a piece, and move on.)
  • Have supplements EVERY DAY except for last day of the month. YES, even when I'm going out that night.
  • Have 3 Tablespoons of SKJ every day (before meals)
  • All organic meats and fats
  • Canned salmon 
  • Fresh crayfish
  • Liver & oysters (when a craving hits)
  • Get an OAT test when tax money comes through
  • Eat a wider variety of vegetables! (PEELED red capsicum, zucchini & choko, UNPEELED turnips & marrow, & cauliflower, FRESH herbs in soups)
  • UNDERSTAND that oxalate dumping brings on a 'fake hunger', have an enema instead!
  • Work towards coffee enema's. First probiotics enemas, then green tea then coffee.
  • TRY fresh wild fish (salmon 1st) 
  • TRY shellfish
  • Introduce ghee (after a lot of dumping has eased)
  • Introduce olive oil (after a green tea enema?)
  • Some meditation every morning
  • Dry skin brushing every day
  • Exercise every day (Yoga or Walking)
  • CONSCIOUSLY improve posture
  • LESS computer/tv- MORE art!
Supplements (every day)
  • B complex 50mg (work towards 2x day after dumping has eased)
  • Molybdenum (until it runs out)
  • Biotin 300mcg (increase when dumping)
  • Vitamin E 400IU
  • Calcium & Magnesium Citrate (300mg/ea 2x day)
  • Cod Liver Oil (1/2tsp, increase to 1tsp after a few enema's)
  • TriEnza w/every meal 
  • Custom Probiotic 1 baby scoop every morning
I have been doing this supplement regime for a few weeks now and I think it works well. 
MOST importantly- DO THE BEST I CAN EVERY DAY! 
Don't beat myself up or 'give up' on that day if I don't do 'perfectly'. Tomorrow is a new day. 
Ask myself every morning- is this a day to reach further healing or stall healing? (My logical brain will always chose to reach greater healing!) MY health is in MY hands.   I have all the information I need for now, and I can make huge changes if I chose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment