Saturday, July 23, 2011

My gut is extremely irritated. Last night I took too many HCL's and became very tired and my stomach was burning. It got quite bad and I was getting desperate. I didn't want to take any bi-carb because I threw out the box and didn't know if the stuff I bought had other ingredients. Then I remembered sauerkraut. So I had probably 3/4 cup of sauerkraut juice. The burning went away.
Today I have that nagging gut fluid retention. I get this when my gut has been irritated in some way and there is a tonne of mucous slogging it's way through. I could have an enema but I don't know how helpful it'll be. I feel the most uncomfortable in the middle of my gut (small intestine) and at the ileocecal valve, which an enema won't reach.
I have had breakfast and this feeling is really annoying me! It doesn't 'hurt' but it's frustrating.

I'm not sure if this irritation is from the HCL or the sauerkraut. The night before last I had the same problem actually with too much HCL. But I didn't become extremely tired and my gut didn't feel so inflamed. I felt this before the SKJ so it's hard to tell. Maybe it's both. The juice would have probably been irritating too. Usually I'll have 2 tablespoons max before a meal and that is fine.

I have a friends party to attend this afternoon which will go all night. I am staying over. She is having a barbeque and I was going to take a steak to cook. I don't know if I should be eating that much meat today though. I think my stomach needs a rest from acid.

I'm not taking any supplements either. Today will be the one day of the month I don't take supplements, to balance the body. I think I will just do some study, sip on chamomile tea and head to the party at 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment