Saturday, July 30, 2011

Eating too much meat is causing me to make endogenous oxalate.
Today was stressful at work. I had cloudy pee and was dumping ox all morning but I didn't feel too bad. Quite happy and upbeat actually. When I got home I had dinner then went to my friends' house. The low blood sugar dumping symptom began then extreme tiredness.

I am worried storing my enzymes in the freezer is going to destroy them. They have been SO helpful, even in the few days I've taken them!

Tomorrow is my last day of not studying more or less full time. I will try to journal everyday from Aug 1st. I'm watching my meat intake, upping enema's and eating a wider variety of veggies. Dumping will continue. I'm looking forward to getting my OAT test.

I keep reminding myself to have good posture and try to get some exercise everyday. I would like to start some quiet meditation in the mornings too, even if it is only for 5 or so minutes to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment