Monday, August 1, 2011

This morning I meditated few a little while (maybe 10 minutes). I dry skin brushed after a shower. I went to uni. The weather was HORRIBLE! Rain rain rain. But no wind- so I wasn't that annoyed. Wind pisses me off BIG TIME. I would rather a horrible rainy day than a sunny windy day.

Uni. Oh my God. I LOVE what I am doing. It is everything I hoped of and more. I am going to learn so much about myself, others, how to treat people (in and outside the clinic), the universe, mind, body and soul. I have to stop myself from getting too excited!

I have eaten 3 times today. I broke my rule which I forgot about- no eating at computer. I ate B & L at the table, but was doing uni work and sorting out swapping tickets for a night out with some random guy and I needed to be at the computer to converse, and I was damn hungry.

Today I have been in a pretty bad mood, but haven't had to talk to anyone so it hasn't really shown! I only realised when I got a phone call and really didn't feel like talking to anyone. I have had red/blue 'shiners' under my eyes, and could not stop yawning at uni (even though I was really listening!), bloated all day etc. Dumping oxalates does this.

I stuck with all my supplements, foods and probiotics/enzymes. It is Day 1. Hopefully in the future it will become 2nd nature and I won't have to think about everything so much. I am quite tired. My macbook keeps making funny noises which are irritating me. I'm taking it in next Wednesday for them to have a look at. It's probably nothing but I want to do it before the warranty is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment