Sunday, August 14, 2011

COLD day. Windy. Gross.

Dumping all day. Bad digestion all day. Woke up with a terrible throat and cough. Went to yoga. Bought house plants (room still smells). Had lamb, turnip, capsicum and zucchini with lamb fat, meat broth and sea salt for B & L. Usual supps. For dinner I didn't feel like any more lamb. I went to the fish monger and splashed out. I got 6 mussells, 7 pippies and 4 oysters (all raw).
I have eaten oysters since starting GAPS, but not the others. They were delish. I steamed them until cooked and had them with lemon and sea salt. I had my usual veggies with lamb fat too. Digestion is still shocking. Weird bloating going on. The same bloating I get from crayfish. I think it is a healing reaction. I love seafood!!

I wrote a list of foods I want to start eating-

  • ghee, coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil and macadamia oil (all organic)
  • different fermented veg- turnip, red pepper, bok choy leaves (maybe), ginger, lemon, whole herbs and spices (all organic)
  • water kefir and coconut water kefir
  • avocado's and broccoli
  • different types of shellfish more often (oysters, clam, mollusc, marron, mussels, scallops, squid, crayfish) at least 1x a week!
Yuuuuuum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment