Thursday, August 18, 2011

I did not eat vegetables until dinner today. I felt a salicylate reaction all day. Weakness, tiredness, low blood sugar....I just *knew* it was sals. I think it has been a build up of zucchini, red peppers and then the olive oil tipped it over the edge. Anyway, my digestion was normal apart form bloating before a BM. For once no fluid retention. I came home and ate half a large turnip, a gem squash and about a cup of kabocha squash.
I switched rooms with my brother, had a coughing fit (so bad I almost threw up) and now I'm sitting here BLOATED, brain fog, tired. I am doing so poorly with vegetables. I think it is dumping though. My hands are quite cracked. I have red patches were my rings go. I got acne along my jawline where I always get it during dumps. Stools always have white dots and/or crystals. I am taking 100mg pyridoxine B6. I want to add some P5P. Maybe after next week when my assignments are all in. I will continue on the B6 until a lot of dumping has eased. I'm *hoping* once the dumping is gone I will digest better.
Really felt like binging today. Typical sal detox. I feel like eating. But I am so tired. My body is tired. I have to get up early tomorrow and go out tomorrow night. I have to write an essay tomorrow. I have to clean the house tomorrow to get ready for the cleaner..don't ask. I only want to eat because I am stressed again. So I won't eat. I'm not even hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment