Wednesday, August 31, 2011


mm well I give up on the rice I tired yesterday. It sat in my gut like a brick and I stopped dumping. Literally felt like glue slugging it's way through my intestines. It was medium grain. I will try 1 last time with basmati (less starchy) and if that gives me problems then I'll forget the idea.
The main reason I'm bringing in rice is because I need another energy source in my diet. I can't have sugars, potatoes, peas or butternut pumpkin (binges & FODMAPS). I can't digest fat when I'm dumping oxalates, and eating too much meat generates more oxalates! 

Once the oxalate issue is over, I'll ditch the rice. But, if the rice is shit, I'll push through with the fats and just have to deal with fewer calories for a time. 

I'm going to enquire with Great Plains Lab about getting a Pyruloria test done with my OAT. Hopefully I can get it shipped out and then send them both together since I already have the OAT waiting.

Mum got back from over East today. We talked about dad's anger and drinking. It is getting quite bad and neither of us is sure what to do. I might use some of my college's free counselling sessions and ask the counsellor for some advice. 

Gosh I love my college course! I got 85% in my first essay, 10% above class average! I'm really not looking forward to getting the marks back for my second assignment for a different unit. The lecturer is strict and a very hard marker. Apparently he annihilated a lot of our assignments.. I think I am one of them. I didn't show him  any drafts. Just did it and hoped for the best. But when he was talking about the faults he found in them I was thinking 'I did that and that…and that'.
Oh well, it is all a learning experience and I can only get better. I will definitely be showing him Part B of this assignment for him to go through before submission. I really want to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment