Saturday, August 6, 2011

I feel I need to get over the fact the cat is living here. If I am being honest, I like the cat. He's cute, and he's also my phone's wallpaper lol. My throat is getting sore, and my nostrils are closing up. Could be the cat, could be because I'm dumping oxalate AGAIN. Does it ever stop?? I told mum I would like it if he wasn't allowed in the loungeroom, that way I can actually sit on the couch without reacting. She said she's happy with that. Don't know how long it'll last. Might just buy a tv for my room.
I figure I am reacting to him the same way I react to walking down a dusty road, unintentionally ingesting mold, and petting rabbits. There is a REASON for this. Is it a B6 deficiency? Should I start taking P5P? Will see when the OAT results get back!

Today I felt quite ill at some points. I think it could be the smell from the carpet cleaning. The room has been airing out for 2 days now, and the smell is only JUST dissipating. Mum came down with a migraine too. I felt mostly nauseous, not hungry, heavy arms, weakness etc... it lifted as quickly as it came. In other news, I am hungry again!
I also took 1tsp of CLO today. I missed yday's dose. It was good. I felt like I needed it. Also had an epsom salt bath but didn't use too much salts (maybe half a cup?). Last time I had a ES bath I had a CFS 'relapse' the next day, but it's hard to say if that was from gluten contamination or chemical overload from henna-ing my hair the day before..

Anyway, another busy-ish day tomorrow of study and other tid bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment