Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I feel shit.
I think it is a combination of oxalates, salicylates, the fact I had an epsom salt bath yesterday (?) and the chemical smell in my room that keeps me coughing all day and night.
I just want to cry. The past 2 days I have been building ikea furniture for this room. I spent $250 on it and wasted time/inhaled more irritants for nothing. I will have to ask my brother to swap rooms with me. I will have 0.2mm of space to move but that is too bad. At least I will be able to breathe. I think that is more important. I HATE living here. HATE. I am so angry at my mum for choosing this stupid house then leaving for Queensland for 3 weeks to leave me to deal with it AND my dad, brother and all 4 pets. I HAVE ENOUGH ON MY PLATE. I am so over renting shit houses. Why can't we just live in a decent house for once. WHY CAN'T THEY BUY A HOUSE? They are both on full-time wage with degree's! ARGH. And I binged today. I am so stressed. It's all too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment