Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I binged today. And you know what? It's the best I've felt in WEEKS. I ate a lot of kabocha squash, peas, turnip, swede and yummy beef ribs where the tallow was actually YELLOW!
All my supps...

And we haven't even had dinner yet.

Last night I binged as well. But I was dumping horribly that day. And the pea fibre was causing massive discomfort and tension headache. Today, the headache is slight.. but I don't feel as crap. My digestion is SO affected by dumping.

My Fedex came for the OAT test. Which I'll send off on Monday. I'm so excited for the results. Hopefully it will tell me something I don't already know..
It is probably a good thing that I binged on oxalate foods today, since I'll still be dumping them on Monday..maybe not. I tend to dump real fast. My 'honeymood period' is like, 3 hours. lol. If not it will at least tell me I'm dumping endogenous oxalate.. I'll take my supps as normal, that way I'll know if I need more B6.

As much as I *hate* dumping, I love it too. The human body amazes me. Watching it dump oxalate is profound. The rashes on my ringers are already disappearing, my skin isn't sickly pale, my digestion is even coping better with fibre. When I eat LOD again tomorrow it will all return. And the turmoil begins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment