Saturday, August 13, 2011

There is a lot going through my mind at the moment. Introducing new things, deficiencies, EMF exposure at work, need to get a new job, need to study, chemical smell in bedroom carpet, mold in the bathroom, cat allergies....(they are a few thoughts.)

I need to just calm down sometimes. I know I'm anxious when I start scraping my scalp and pulling out strands of hair.

Last night I went out to dinner with friends. I was planning on not eating anything but I skipped meat at dinner beforehand and felt like something. So me and my other friend went halves in a meal. We got grilled T-bone steak with wilted spinach, brocolli, green beans and roasted white skinned potatoes with a mushroom and red wine jus on the side. I gave my friend the spinach and green beans (oxalates), half the potatoes, half the steak and the jus. I love potato, so I had 2 small ones, even though they are high ox. I felt my joints in my wrists start hurting a few minutes after eating them. I also developed a need to cough, like something was irritating my throat. I think the steak had some honey on it, or maybe a sweet soy sauce..something sweet. Not having sugar for so long I can taste it from a mile away! There was also a sweet chilli type sauce around the outside of the plate and I'm sure I accidentally ingested some. Oh well. I lived. Then they went to get hot chocolates and I missed out. Annoying.. but again, I lived.

I stayed at my friends house. Her bed was uncomfortable, but I had an ok sleep and woke at 7.30am, rested enough.

I went to the farmers market and got probably 2 weeks worth of organic meat and some organic turnips for $70. Got some delicious looking T-bones with a huge hunk of fat on the side. YUM. Dinner for me and dad.

My throat has continued to be irritated all day. I cough every now and then. Maybe its the chemicals making their way out of my lungs? The smell seems to be faint in the house now. My room is still the worst. It'll disappear eventually...here's to hoping.

Surprisingly my digestion has been good today. I haven't had any noticeable bloating. I've taken all my supps. I've been sipping on tea- stinging nettle and chamomile. Some lemon juice added. I made organic turnip kraut with a slice of lemon. Today I've cooked everything just before I ate it (no refrigeration etc), which makes me dread amines or histamines since I've been ok today. I probably ate too much meat. I did have about 4 tablespoons of sauerkraut juice though.

I went for a fast walk around the block a few times.

I'm going to take more Niacin on days I work now. There is an awful lot of EMF's in my workplace. That stupid 3G signal strengthener they put in not long ago. I feel ill every time I work now. Fuzzy head/brain fog, bloating, loose stools. I need to work somewhere easier. I was thinking the markets near my new suburb. Way less EMF's and more fresh air!

I'm going to buy some plants for my room too. To help with the smell mostly. Spider plant, peace lily or cactus..? All 3? Change my room in to a jungle? lol

Introducing these items next
Organic home-made ghee
Organic coconut oil
Water Kefir

Which one first though??

No comments:

Post a Comment