Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The last few days have been very stressful. We moved house, and the house we moved in to is moldy and had a bad chemical smell from the carpet cleaning. ESPECIALLY in my room (how ironic). I've been staying at my friends house. Her mum is very understanding, because her brother has CFS and is very sensitive to molds and chemicals too.

I doubled my dose of B-complex and WOAH had the biggest oxalate dump today. I won't go in to details. That dump was induced by the B-complex I took last night and this morning and then at lunch after the dump I took another B-complex, so I'm dumping again! It's fascinating what happens during dumping.

I can deal with the symptoms (I can deal with a lot), so I'm going to continue at this dose until I feel I've reasonably dumped. I'm excited at the changes I'll see. What I'm worried about is this gross house. The carpets are getting hot water extracted tomorrow morning. I'll be here so I'll ask the man to go over it until the smell is GONE! As for the mold, my mum is going on holiday for 3 weeks so I'll be in charge of contacting the real estate agent. I'll try on Friday and every day after that until they fix the leak in the bathroom. I will be the most annoying tenant ever :)

I'm trying to stay positive in hoping that in the summer any mold wont be able to survive since it gets so hot here. Then we will move. Or I will move when my friends can move out.

Anyway must run. Going to my friends house and out to see some other friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment