Friday, August 26, 2011

I feel unwell. It seems something has caused my body to take a battering and these binges are becoming impossible. Probably a good thing. But I am SO tired. I feel like I dump all the time now. When I eat oxalate foods, when I eat something that causes me to make endogenous oxalate...there is a brief period of feeling good, and then I dump..like an hour after eating the oxalate culprit.
I am so stressed living with my parents again. The binges are a coping mechanism.
Could it be the rise of B6 in my blood since taking 100mg? I just read about how if you cannot convert B6 in to active form, it just circulates in the blood..causing neuropathy and other symptoms. I always get numbness in my feet and legs, more noticeable when taking the B6.. But B6 causes me to dump too..? So shouldn't I be converting it if it's making me dump?

I don't know....it's all very complex. Too complex for the brain to even comprehend. The only way I will get an inkling of an idea is by trialling P5P, and my OAT results.

The other thing it could be is this house. I have felt more ill since moving here. But I started the 100mg B6 and moved at the exact same time. I did this because I thought I would need more B-vit support with the chemicals in the house and the mold.

Maybe the mold and chemicals are making me ill. Sounds like a no-brainer doesn't it?

I don't know what to do. Should I get the house tested for spores? More $$$ on a house I don't care for.

My mind was all over the place today. I felt like a junkie. I needed to be eating all the time. I drove to the shopping centre for more food, sat in the car and thought 'what the heck am I doing?' and drove back. What happens is- I eat foods that contain fibre, then I feel I must get the fibre 'out' because it's causing too much discomfort.. so I eat to 'push' it through. But lately it hasn't been coming through. It just sits there. It's an endless cycle. I want to just have an enema but our house is small and there are 4 of us here and having an enema in a house with one toilet where no one even knows what an enema is....is not going to work. So I have been trying to time it to have an enema after everyone goes to sleep. I think I will do one every night coming up. Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night, after dad has gone to sleep. Mum comes home on Wednesday so I won't be doing them for quite some time after this. She is repulsed by them, and makes me feel very dirty for doing them.

Have had quite a few sharp headaches today too.

1 comment:

  1. I've just read over your blog-so informative and good to read. I am another "gaps yougen", I'm 21 and have had similar health issues-disordered eating, depression, anxiety etc. Its really neat for me to find someone out there I can relate to totally-the social aspects etc of being young and trying to heal ourselves. I want to give you encouragement for forging ahead on this difficult path, especially without family support. It does get so overwhelming with the myriad of factors to investigate. Thank you for blogging and spreading your journey!

    ReplyDelete