Friday, August 5, 2011

Today could be going better.
I am moving house. I am pretty angry because my sister said she would take her cat which I am very allergic to (she dumped it on my parents) and I told mum I would only move home if the cat goes. Well turns out my sister has left another problem in the hands of my parents and won't take the cat. So it has literally turned in to one of those 'it's me or the cat' situations. I refuse to live with it. My mum has been hesitant to bring it up with me because she knows how I'll react, so she hasn't even discussed it yet, but I am moving all my stuff to the house now. It is a waste of my time if I have to move it all there and discover they are keeping the cat, then move it all back.

I am really bloated right now. I was actually not bloated at all this morning, but now I look 6 months pregnant. Could be the fibre from the capsicum...My head is fuzzy, I am tired..it is more likely oxalate. I had insomnia last night (didn't sleep until 2am), dumped oxalate late in the evening then my heart was thumping away and my body was lethargic. I then became very hungry. Typical oxalate.

Oh another thing- they cleaned the carpets in the house we're moving in to so the whole house smells of chemicals. GREAT. I felt sick when I was moving my stuff in and my neck glands were swelling up. This does not look like it's going to be a pleasant experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment